The St. Andrew Athletic Association is proud to provide The Tribute to
Coaches Scholarships. This scholarship is sponsored by Betsy and Matt Stewart.
Betsy and Matt would like to honor all of the great coaches that have positively
impacted them and their children throughout their lives. The scholarship
honors a male and female student-athlete with great character who also excels
in the classroom.
The Saint Andrew Athletic Association will award two $500.00 scholarships to
current Saint Andrew Parish 7th grade students for the 2023-2024 academic
A scholarship will be awarded to one selected female and one selected
male student. Those selected will be presented the scholarship at the school
awards ceremony at the end of the school year.
• Any 7th grade student who is a member of Saint Andrew parish or is a
student at St. Andrew and has participated in at least 1 varsity sport
(Diocesan or Club)
• The student must attend St. Andrew School in the Fall 2023.
• Applicant submits completed Application Form by April 30, 2023 via
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (No Essays)
• The Athletic Association Scholarship Board confirm the applicant’s
satisfactory participation with their Coaches.
• The Athletic Association Scholarship Board will work with the St Andrew
Teaching staff to evaluate the applicant’s academic performance.
• The Athletic Association Scholarship Board in conjunction with the St
Andrew Teaching Staff to select a male and female recipient.
• Scholarship is paid directly to St. Andrew School in recipient’s name for
Due April 30, 2023 via email:
Receipt will be confirmed via email. Do
NOT return to school or parish office