Coaches in our Athletic programs are required to meet the standards set by our Diocese, Parish and St. Andrew Athletic Board. We take the safety and well-being of our children seriously and as such, we require the following items to be completed by our coaches.
1. PGC: All Coaches, assistants and any volunteers in our children’s programs must complete a Protecting God’s Children Training Course. Pre-Registration information and scheduling can be found here.
2. BCI: All Coaches, assistants and any volunteers must provide a current Bureau of Criminal Investigation criminal background report (click here for a Fast Fingerprints Discount Form).
3. Volunteer Code of Conduct: All Coaches, assistants and any volunteers must sign the Volunteer Code of Conduct Form (click here for a printable copy).
4. PLC: All Head Coaches are required to complete a Play Like a Champion Training Session. Scheduling and Pre-Registration can be done here. Assistants are encouraged as well, but not required.
5. Concussion Certification: All head coaches and assistants must complete the CDC concussion Training Program. Click Here. You will receive a certificate upon completion. Keep this document for your files and note the date. This Certificate currently does not expire.
6. Lindsay’s Law: Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth Athletes All head coaches and assistants must complete review the information for coaches. Click Here.
7. Application: All head coaches and assistants must fill out the coaching application below.